We are looking for a dedicated Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The main tasks of a Service Delivery Manager, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
To be a successful Service Delivery Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and teamworking skills. You should also demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills.
Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Service Delivery Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technical field.
- Total experience 10-12 years (preferably in IT industry), 5 Years relevant experience.
- Experience in customer service, leadership will be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.